I posted this photo of yours truly (taken today at lunch) on Facebook and Instagram and OH MY GOD I’ve received a lot of compliments and requests on how to create this look.
I might do a video on this look but here are the steps (in chronological order) that I took to achieve this face:
- Avène Thermal Water Spray
- Nivea Crème to moisturize my face – I swear by this product!
- Benefit Porefessional
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation
- Urban Decay Eyelid Primer Potion in Original
- LORAC Pro Palette – Taupe and Mauve on the crease, Champagne on the lids
- MAC gel liner in Blacktrack
- Maybelline Volum’Express Mascara – The name bothers me. Why the apostrophe?
- Benefit Gimme Brow
- MAC Pro Longwear Concealer
- Benefit blush in Rockateur
- NARS highlighter in Albatross
- NARS Translucent Crystal Setting Pressed Powder to set the concealer
- MAC lipstick in Kinda Sexy
- Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray
I might actually end up doing a video on this look. We’ll see.
Hope your weekend is going well!
I picked up this Essie nail polish in shade Need A Vacation at my local Monoprix.
This is part of their Spring 2014 collection and apparently – I stress on apparently – the collection is only exclusive to Monoprix as was indicated on the display. Correct me if I’m wrong?
Since I talk a lot about makeup, I thought it was just logical (perhaps even necessary) to actually film myself putting on makeup. I created this channel to document my adventure with makeup and I don’t think it would be complete without at least a video of me applying cosmetics all over my face. So here’s how I do my daily go-to makeup look. Hope you guys enjoy.
Link to my review of Rimmel’s Stay Blushed! Liquid Cheek Tints: click here.
Thanks for watching!
The Bioderma Créaline H2O is seriously the best thing since sliced bread.
Trust me: there is no better makeup remover out there. Even the most stubborn waterproof makeup product out there melts when you remove it with this.
If you can get your hands on it, buy a buttload because you will not want any other makeup remover anymore after you’ll have tried it, I guarantee you.
Anyway, how’s your day coming along?
Wow. These new blushes from Rimmel are very impressive! I love them and I can’t wait to buy the other shades in the line (we have 4 in Paris). Have you tried them yet? What are your thoughts?
I made some major damage at MAC. I am out of control! Here’s the result.
By the way, check out my instagram page (@bonparisien) if you wanna see how the rest of the lipsticks look like on me. 🙂