I posted this photo of yours truly (taken today at lunch) on Facebook and Instagram and OH MY GOD I’ve received a lot of compliments and requests on how to create this look.
I might do a video on this look but here are the steps (in chronological order) that I took to achieve this face:
- Avène Thermal Water Spray
- Nivea Crème to moisturize my face – I swear by this product!
- Benefit Porefessional
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation
- Urban Decay Eyelid Primer Potion in Original
- LORAC Pro Palette – Taupe and Mauve on the crease, Champagne on the lids
- MAC gel liner in Blacktrack
- Maybelline Volum’Express Mascara – The name bothers me. Why the apostrophe?
- Benefit Gimme Brow
- MAC Pro Longwear Concealer
- Benefit blush in Rockateur
- NARS highlighter in Albatross
- NARS Translucent Crystal Setting Pressed Powder to set the concealer
- MAC lipstick in Kinda Sexy
- Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray
I might actually end up doing a video on this look. We’ll see.
Hope your weekend is going well!